Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I Did It!


         As you may notice there is a huge gap between my two posts, but being the anal person I am I felt it did not look right for me to keep going when the design of my blog look boring and dull, and yes it has taken me all this time to fix it and refix it and refix it again and again and again. Finally I was satisfied and I actually enjoyed it because I learned alot of neat tricks and tools to use for future uses, so it wont take me months in between to post. So now that I have explained why I have been slacking on this so much, I am so ready to start this and put all my memories down, so I never forget them.
          It is amazing to me when I watch my daughter grow and change. Right now we are going through this phase where she talks and talks all day and I kid you not, in her sleep as well. There is no getting a word in with her and her energy is so breath-taking and addicting, I cannot help but love her more and more everyday. Lately though the energy has been overwhelming between school and being a mom. Sometimes I feel like I am cutting her short on the attention I give her and that she deserves more from me, that I am a terrible mother. However my attitude changes every night at bedtime when Jon and I put Autumn t
o bed. We read a story from her big Disney storybook and then get on our knees and pray. Listening to that little voice pray every night makes it all worth it. I cannot imagine a more pure prayer than that of a childs and mine is no exception. So I always remind myself during my most worn out days that it will all work out, that everynight my little girl prays for me to have a good day and then I do. I am blessed to have this little being pray for us and sincerely mean her words.

1 comment: