Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wednesdays.......

Ugh! Wednesdays are crazy for the Neely family. It is the morning after Jon's first night back to work and the longest day of both of our lives due to my school. I have class from ten in the morning, which is not bad because that is not too early at all, however I am in school from ten in the morning till about nine fifteen every night, with a two hour break in between. I also have the unfortunate event that daycare is so expensive anymore and everyone else works or is in school with me, so my poor wonderful husband comes home and brings my coffee in the morning, then watches our little girl on zero amount of sleep till we have someone come watch her at four. What a band of troopers we are! On a lighter note I cannot wait for Halloween this year, or any of the holidays really. Autumn is at that age where everything is just so spectacular and magical and the excitement she has makes me feel like a kid again. This year she decided (FINALLY) that she wanted to be a kitty cat for Halloween. I say finally because first it was a princess, then a with, then a princess witch, then a ladybug and then she saw a costume in the store the other day that was a cat and she begged, so it was decided. However instead of buying one of the many cheap looking ones from Walmart, I went and bought material and the supplies to make my own. I am so excited and it is so fun. So far it is turning out great and Autumn is dying to wear it! I absolutely love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment