Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Years Eve!!!

       So for New Years this year, the love of my life once again had to work. What does this mean and why would I even care?.......Because that means no party, no craziness and no midnight kiss.....or does it? Ha ha this year since Jon worked, I took on a different task for New Years, and it was rather fun!! My sister-in-law Ashley and her husband Brian had a fun party to go to but no babysitter...dun dun dun....but then here I come to tell her I have no plans and so then the sleepover is set. Caden, Calli, Cienna and Autumn had a major sleepover at my house for New Years. It was really really fun, we went out to Pizza Hut, then went and bought a cupcake cake for desert and we had candy and cookies and soda and watched movies all night. Autumn was the first one to lose the battle to sleep and could not make it past eleven. Then we lost Cienna around 11:15 and finally just as Caden and Calli were starting to lose as well..........2011 ARRIVED!!! A great ending to a great night. I decided that this year for my resolutions I want to make big changes, I would tell you what they are but that would ruin the surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment