Monday, February 28, 2011

I Got A Job!

                  So as if school and being mommy was not enough for me, I decided my plate was not full enough and went and applied at my favorite clothing store of all time, Maurices! Jon and I have been doing extremely well financially but we have plans for this summer for a lot of rennovations in our lives and we wanted to start paying off our Jeep completely and saving up some extra cash! We both decided that I should go back to work at this point, not just for money, but to give me an opportunity to get away from being a student or mother and having some time away. I was so unsure about it at first, not that I dont like to work but just that I guess I was worried the house and family would die without me............I was SO wrong, life goes on, but now I have a happier demeanor and I love coming home and being with my husband and little girl. Not to mention I LOVE working at Maurices. It is like a dream job for those who love clothes, and just ask my closet, I so love clothes. The hard part about this job is going to be trying to bring home a paycheck without spending it there.
                    Working again also means Autumn going back to daycare, which was actually the most hardest thing for her and I to do. This past eight months or so we have been together every day, so it was hard to have to take her to someone else and trust her with them. Luckily my sent from heaven Daycare provider was still available. I do not know what I would do without Elaine. She teaches Autumn so much and she just puts my mind at ease. Plus we run our houses a lot alike so there is no confusion for Autumn. Autumn had a hard, HARD time the first day back and did not want me to leave but once she remembered all her friends there, she begs to go there everyday! I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment