Friday, November 19, 2010

Presents!

I am so excited for Autumn's birthday and Christmas this year. I try to do themed Christmases but this year it ended up being a themed birthday/Christmas. I am almost more excited than her for them to be opened! This year in celebration of Toy Story 3 coming out, we got her the Authentic Jessie, Woody, Buzz and Bullseye dolls, along with the Movie.  However since those dolls dont exactly come cheap we decided to split them up and give her Buzz and Woody for birthday and Jessie and Bullseye for Christmas.We also got her a snowsuit, gloves and boots so this year she can enjoy the nine months of snow we have here.

Then for Christmas I got a spectacular idea! This little girl of mine loves to color and create and draw, just ask my fridge, it is smothered in masterpieces. So I went online and found some awesome art stations for children. It has storage for all sorts of things like colored pencils, crayons, markers, drawing pads, coloring books, puzzles and so much more and it has a light so they can feel grown up along with a stool! I am so so excited because I really feel like she is going to enjoy what she got. Santa Claus is one smart guy to come up with such an idea. Then we also decided to get her a humongous toy chest for the mounds of toys she has! The Holidays just are not coming fast enough for my excitement!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment